- BRACELET MAKING KIT CONTAINS – A must-have for everyone who enjoys making jewelry. 5520 flat polymer clay beads in 24 colors and 550 charms kit. There are a variety of materials used in this necklace, including shells, pendants, jump rings, lobster clasps, and letter beads. Bracelet-making and jewelry-making needs will be met with two 5-meter coils of elastic string, a pair of scissors, and needles.
- DYNAMIC COLORS – Polymer clay beads come in a variety of vibrant colors to fulfill your DIY project needs for color. Polymer clay heishi beads and your favorite pendants can be used to build bracelets. All you must do is show up. Creating a charm-filled necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings is a snap. When it comes to designing bracelet jewelry, it’s more important to have a creative mind than technical proficiency.
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE TO USE – To make beads, polymer clay is used. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and made of high-density polyethylene plastic for long-term use. Bracelet Making Kit for Girls have a 6mm diameter, a 2mm hole, and a 1mm thickness. They are lightweight, durable, and pleasant to wear while at the beach or the pool, and they are also waterproof.
- Bracelet Beads USAGE ACROSS THE BOARD – Jewelry making, bracelets, earrings, anklets, and key chains can all be made with this size bead. It’s a wonderful gift for your daughter, granddaughter, sister, or best friends to add a few decorations. To celebrate birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, or any other special occasion with a thoughtful and cheery present.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT RISK – It’s all about making the customer happy first and foremost. As an alternative to refunding the customer’s money, we will mail a brand-new replacement. Beads for bracelet are carefully inspected to ensure that you receive a defect-free product. You can contact us for a refund or a new set of beads if you receive your beads damaged or are otherwise dissatisfied; we offer a worry-free refund guarantee
There are no reviews yet.